Friday, December 19, 2008

Introducing........

Bethany Hope (Beth)
Yes we are having a girl. All looked great and we are so excited!
The U/S lady printed me off these nice 4D pictures. They are really fuzzy here because I tried to take a picture of them instead of scanning. If you are looking at the real thing they are very clear and way too cool.


Beth's face

Face again

Face again


Feet:)



Profile














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious new baby grand! I love you, Bethany Hope! Thank you, Lord!I am crying....

Grace said...

i had a feeling it might be a girl. (well, i had a 50/50 shot at it.) i'm so happy for you guys! and of course us! thanks for letting us know:) love you!

Anonymous said...

I was wrong, no boy, but Congratulations! I am very excited for you. I guess I will just have to enjoy your girls since I can't seem to have any of my own. I am thinking this may be it for me. I miss you terribly and can't wait until Beth is here... I expect ALOT of pictures!
Rebecca

Brenda said...

I cant wait to welcome you into the world little Beth. I know that God will get you here all safe and sound. We love you and your family. Aunt Brenda & Dakota

Anonymous said...

Misty,

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her. After she is born, you will most definately have to make plans to come here and stay awhile so we can all love on her. I wish I could be there when she is born, but you know that we all will be there in spirit and in love. I love you bunches!

Tabitha

Rebekah said...

How precious!!! I am always excited when it's time for that sonogram that's gives you the news of boy or girl! I'm 10 weeks pregnant now, so only about 8 weeks until we get to find out! I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you and your family. I've enjoyed reading and seeing all the pictures.