Does anyone else see 2 faces in my 4D ultrasound pics?? My mom and several others also do???? I sure see it, what is that face looking image in the pic??? Rebecca did yours look like this?? In my 7 week u/s pictures I always said I saw a baby behind the other. ?????????????????????????????
3 comments:
CRAZY. I see it!!! What's going on??? Is it a reflection?
Love YOu and your precious family!
Do you have MORE LITTLE NEWS for me?!!! My heart! Wouldn't that be a BLESSING! I will FOR SURE come help! Whee!
You know it is a little hard to see a clear picture, but I sure see two faces. That would truly be wonderful, that's what you have always wanted. I guess Dakota and I are moving. YEA!!!
Merry Christmas. We Love Yall!!!! Sure wish we were there are that you al were here. (Crying)
Post a Comment