Thursday, December 11, 2008
Prayer Request
I am not sure if this is appropriate or not, I did not get a chance to ask Tabitha's permission to do this I am sure she would be ok with it. I have told some of you about the condition of Tabitha's mother in law Debby. Andy's dad just called Andy with news that Debby's blood pressure is dropping and the Dr's do not have promising news with this. Andy and Tabitha are throwing things together so they can head to SC. Please pray for Debby and this family right now. Please pray for protection of Tabitha, Andy and Lila as they make the drive to SC. We know the Lord's timing is perfect. Andy has a desire to be there with his dad and his mom. Please pray the Lord's timing might be after Andy and Tabitha have safely arrived to SC and have had a chance to see Debby. I can imagine their anxiety to make it to SC at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for your prayers. Today all blood transfusions and medication other than pain meds were stopped. The doctor feels that she will pass either today or tomorrow. We all know that it is in God's hands and he will take her when he is ready. Please continue to pray for comfort for all of us and that Debby is in no pain. Thanks to you all.
Love always,
Tabitha
Post a Comment