Friday, November 14, 2008

Cupcakes

Well tonight is Anna's big night. We are taking her and two friends to Chuck E Cheese. We made these cupcakes for tonight. Hope it all works out for us to go, it is snowing pretty hard here. We have still have a ton of snow from the blizzard last week.
Lord Willing we will be leaving a week from Monday to Texas for Thanksgiving, we are very excited about that!! And guess who we are staying with?? The McKinney Ledbetters (Grace, Dean and kids..) They are always so kind to us when we stay there. Last time we went to Texas, I moved in with them for about 2 weeks!!! I had a great time but I am sure they were ready for me to go:( Mike was in school in school at that time. Well it has been 9 months so maybe they have recovered:)
Enough...I need to get off here and go make lunch, clean the kitchen, put the kids down, home school (yes we have yet to do that today:(), ...... and all those other things that are calling me. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Yun, Yummie, yum those cupcakes sure look delicious. I usre would like to have one, chocolate is one of my favorites. I hope you ate one for me. Misty, how did you ever have time to make cupcakes?

I love you

Aunt Brenda