Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I am home

I arrived home last night after a 5 day trip to Ga. My paw paw passed away and I am thankful I was able to be there with my family. A BIG thank you to my husband who did a WONDERFUL job with the house and the kids while I was away!! Mike and the kids picked me up at the airport with many nice treats:) They had balloons, a rose, the girls had drew me pictures and made me Christmas ornaments. I sure missed them. I am also welcomed home to a Blizzard warning for tonight! I have much to do today. Love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, sweet dotter! I know you were missed. I like the treats you got! Mike's a keeper. I imagine you have lots to do today! Call me soon. Love you!

Brenda said...

I am so happy that you made it home safely. Although it was very good to see you, next time the entire family needs to come.
Love Ya, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss
Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we were able to spend time together but regret the circumstances that allowed it. You will have to post pictures of the snow. And also of the kids since we have not seen them in a while. I love you bunches and give all the kids a kiss from me!

Love,
Tabitha