I love this picture! Did Anna make these? Happy Thanksgiving! Call me.Love,Tabitha
You MUST bring me these children so I can kiss their dear faces off! Precious! Can't wait to see you!
How sweet, I love it! Anna, Is this what you did in school? Dakota is learning about Thanksgiving and turkeys at school this week. She is trying to say gobble gobble. I think Luke looks a little like Chad & Daddy in this picture. Love yaBrenda
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this picture! Did Anna make these? Happy Thanksgiving! Call me.
Love,
Tabitha
You MUST bring me these children so I can kiss their dear faces off! Precious! Can't wait to see you!
How sweet, I love it! Anna, Is this what you did in school? Dakota is learning about Thanksgiving and turkeys at school this week. She is trying to say gobble gobble. I think Luke looks a little like Chad & Daddy in this picture. Love ya
Brenda
Post a Comment