We were all planning on going out to dinner tonight and Mike just called and said he is running about a hour behind:( All dressed up and no where to go:( Well what better thing to do than to take pictures of the kids and blog them, right? Speaking of going out to dinner....We NEVER do this anymore. I have been sick (which thankfully I can say Praise God, I think I am over that hill!!), it is alot of work and very very cold to go out too much.
3 comments:
Anna looks so tanned, Bemmie's hair is LONG, and Luke looks like a blond Mike. Fascinating! Beautiful babies! Can't wait to get my hands on them. Love you! Thanks for the pics, Misty. SO glad you're feeling better!
Luke is getting so big!! Hey, you will be proud of me.. I figured out my blog password!
Rebecca
This is the cutest picture I have it set for my background. Give them all a kiss from me. Miss you
Love you all
Me-Me
Post a Comment