hey I like it... Do you have it over in the other room, if so where do the kids have there toys? Love you Baby..I will have to take pictures of chads and send them to you...
I am still waiting for the final post with pictures of the 3 kids and for your insights before you are no longer a mom of 3 but of 4! I love you! Call me when you can!
Love, Tabitha
**I love the guess the day, weight, height competition on facebook! I put in my 2 cents this morning!
5 comments:
Very nice! Looks comfy:)
A recliner, what are you gonna do with that? Who gets to recline at your house, Anna? Yea Anna got her own chair. I love you and miss you so much.
hey I like it... Do you have it over in the other room, if so where do the kids have there toys?
Love you Baby..I will have to take pictures of chads and send them to you...
Looks good.. now take some pictures with the kids in it in your free time while you are waiting to have another baby! HAHAHA I miss them so much!
Love,
TAbitha
I am still waiting for the final post with pictures of the 3 kids and for your insights before you are no longer a mom of 3 but of 4! I love you! Call me when you can!
Love,
Tabitha
**I love the guess the day, weight, height competition on facebook! I put in my 2 cents this morning!
Post a Comment