Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Well.........

Will this be the month of Beth's birth?? We shall see:)

Mike has had a couple more days off this week as we had another blizzard and more snow is on the way. I have never seen so much snow, it really is crazy. I am excited about the summer:)

Mike's mom has her ticket and Lord willing will be here the 25 of April until the 13 of May. I am feeling a little better about things now.

Not too much going on here, just staying busy.

3 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Maybe this month, Misty!!! Wowzers! I'm a bit jealous of my mom going to visit:( I'm happy for y'all and her though.

Time for some updated pictures of your chlidren!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen to the pictures...I know you have been taking them! I can't wait to see what or who Baby Beth looks like!!!

Love you,
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

What is the status on Katie and baby Conner? What are the doctors telling her and how is she doing?

Love,
Tabitha