Drift from our kitchen window Drift from dining room
Outside our house, that's me in the garage
our neighborhood
Here are some pictures from today. I may take more later, it is too cold and windy now.
4 comments:
Vivian Risse
said...
Tell that blizzard to hold on, I'm getting there as fast as I can! I had the air conditioner on today, in the car and at home. High at least 87. Looking forward to SD for MANY reasons. Should I bring a parka? LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
Tell that blizzard to hold on, I'm getting there as fast as I can! I had the air conditioner on today, in the car and at home. High at least 87. Looking forward to SD for MANY reasons. Should I bring a parka? LOVE YOU!
UNREAL! It looks like a huge white whale is just leaning up against your windows. How beautiful!!
Wow! Imagine trying to find Easter Eggs in that! Stay warm!
Love,
Tabitha
Just wanted to let you know that I love you and am praying for everyone. It was a tough day for all of us!
Love you and be safe,
Tabitha
Post a Comment