Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wed. April 8, 2009

I am so very thankful the Lord cleared the weather, I was able to go to Ga and He brought Beth and I home safely last night. Please remember Katie in your prayers as she has this loss upon her and Daniel is leaving Monday for Mississippi. He will then leave for a 10 month deployment to Afghanistan.

I did get to hold my nephew, he was so so sweet and peaceful. I love him, he is beautiful.

Daddy and Momma with Conner.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

We were so glad that you and Beth were able to come here, It was good to see you. I am especillay glad that you both have mde it back home safely. Cant wait to see you again.
Love you Aunt Brenda.

Katie said...

i am so glad you got to hold conner. i love the picture of me, boone and our baby boy. :)
glad you and beth made it home safe. i miss yall and will see ou very soon.
love you W!
:)haha

sarahdodson said...

Hey, Misty. I'm glad it worked out for you to go be with your sister and family. You look beautiful in the pic of you and your tiny nephew.