3lb 6oz 16 1/2 in
April 5, 2009
I am leaving in the morning for Georgia to be with my sister and my precious nephew Conner Ian. Please pray for protection of Beth and myself and also for my sister Katie and her husband Daniel. I will write more later about this precious baby nephew of mine that the Lord has choosen to take. I did see some pictures and he is beautiful. Thank you for your prayers.
4 comments:
Glad to see your coming home! We are praying for your trip and we know Katie will be so glad to see you. I will check with your momma to find out when you arrive. I love you- Robin
Misty-
I am not sure that I will get to see you but wanted to let you know we are praying for you and your entire family.
Love-
Heather Buffalow (Rebecca's sister)
How sad. I'm glad you posted pictures- what a dear family and precious baby boy they'll always remember. I love the name they picked out for him.
I'll be praying for them.
Post a Comment