So here is the run down on my appointment today.....
I have made no changes as far as dilation and effacement since last tuesday, still at 3cm and 50 % effaced. Were were going to schedule an induction for Tuesday May 5 but the hospital only does 3 inductions a day and the first available to me was Friday May 8! So....if Beth has not arrived by Friday May 8th, we will go in at 6am to be induced. I have my next appointment on Tuesday May 5th. Well I was so ready, I had all my bags in the car, the house was clean.....but my little girl was not ready. Please pray I might can go on my own before the 8th as I do desire to not be induced. The only reason for the induction is to make sure she does not get too big from the diabetes. Thanks for your prayers.
6 comments:
Oh, Misty, you're sooooooo close. Praying for you! Thanks for the update. Lord willing she'll come soon, safely and on her own:)
Oh, I don't think you have to worry! I think she is coming soon! Alot can happen in just a few hours. Be patient and enjoy the time with the kids before you have a newborn to care for again! I love you and wish you the best of luck!
Love,
Tabitha
love you baby... can't wait for the little one..mamma
I just knew that after talking to you today just before your appointment this was going to be the day. I guess I will go on to bed now and wait a little longer. Love YA
Brenda
Okay, we are still waiting for the phone call! Keep walking! We can't wait to see Beth!
Love you,
Tabitha
Just checking in on you. I'm praying you'll go before the 8th...I know you are so ready. You're going to do great and little Bethany will have so many sweet siblings to come home to! Be patient, she'll be here soon.
Love Ya,
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment