Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 2 weeks Bethany!!

Proud big brother.
Kisses!!

Cheese!


Sisters!



Beth had her 2 week check up this morning and she is 8 lb 10 oz 21 1/2 in. Here are some pictures of the kids in the shirts Tabitha got for them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! My favorite is the one of all 3 kissing Beth!!

Love,
Tabitha

* I am so glad that we got to talk yesterday! I can't wait to see you!

sarahdodson said...

Misty!! You and Mike have some precious kiddos:))))))) They are beautiful- all of them! I like the sisters together, but of course all of them are super neato.

Good job with posting- I'm impressed!

love to your family!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Bryce and Brady have those shirts. I forgot to tell you Mike made us a website. Its mccaddenfamily.com
Love ya,
rebecca

their emmie said...

My babies are beautiful! Thanks for posting, dear Misty! LOVE YOU!

Brenda said...

We love all the pictures. Cant wait to see all of you. I am so happy for you and your lovely family. How did you ever get all of them together and still enough to take a picture? I need the secret.

Love ya
Aunt Brenda
XXOO

your sister said...

Beth is missing a sock in all the pictures. lol.one pictures it is the left sock and one picture it is the right sock. haha!