Well here you go...While I was feeding Beth and the kids were outside playing, Luke made bestfriends with the dirt. He was really alot more dirty then the picture shows. Does he look just like his uncle Chad or what???
welcome the world of boys!! Mike is gone hopefully for the last time. I am crazy and told my neighbor I would watch her 2 dogs all week! One is really old and you have to do all kinds of stuff for him!! Anyway.. I need to get ready for church tomorrow. I have to plan ahead since I am by myself. Rebecca
aw. thats what you get. lol. he still looks as handsome as ever! i cant wait to see all yall and i will go play in the dirst with him! hah! i love you :) ♥
6 comments:
He had FUN! Love that look on his face; what a very handsome big boy he is!!!
My precious boy looks SO OLD! And I was just there 2 weeks ago! I miss you! Off to Minnesota Tuesday. Come see us! (Yeah, right.) Love you!
welcome the world of boys!! Mike is gone hopefully for the last time. I am crazy and told my neighbor I would watch her 2 dogs all week! One is really old and you have to do all kinds of stuff for him!! Anyway.. I need to get ready for church tomorrow. I have to plan ahead since I am by myself.
Rebecca
Yes I agree.. He looks just like Chad.. Cannot waith to see you all..
love you
mamma
Yes, He looks like Chad and always has. Actually he looks like Chad looks now, Ha Ha.
Love YA
Brenda
aw. thats what you get. lol. he still looks as handsome as ever! i cant wait to see all yall and i will go play in the dirst with him! hah! i love you :)
♥
Post a Comment