Introducing Bethany Hope born this morning weighing 8lb 7oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She looks just like the other kids. She has big brown eyes, black hair and a very small strawberry on her forehead. Everything happened so quick, I will write and post more later. Thank you for your prayers, love you all! Mike's mom is bringing the kids up this afternoon.
11 comments:
She is beautiful! I love the picture of all 3 of you! I am so glad that you are doing well! Give her a kiss from me! I love you!
Tabitha
OH SHE LOOKS LIKE ME....ISN'T SHE PRETTY
MISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much; she's super beautiful:))) Good job posting; that might be a record for posting so soon. She's LOVELY!!!
Thank you, Lord, for Bethany's birth!
Her skin is so perfect! You look so good too! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES WHEN THE KIDS COME! Enjoy this time...you know how fast it goes by!
Love always,
Tabitha
Just as I exspected, She is BEAUTIFUL!!!So glad to hear everything is ok now. I love you. Post more picures of the kids when they get there.
Love Ya
Aunt Brenda
okay. the fact that i can't hold little beth right now makes me so sad. but i already love her!!! she's beautiful! and misty, you look amazing for very recently going through labor. can't wait to meet her! oh yeah, mike, you look okay too :) but you didn't have to go through as much so it's not as impressive :) love y'all!!!!!
SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER ME-ME
SHE IS SO PRETTY..
GIVE HER A KISS FOR ME.
aw. look at my precious baby niece! misty, she is so beautiful! she is DEFINATLY a Risse! i miss yall! love yall!
♥aunt katie
How GREAT IS HE!! Another gorgeous miracle!! AWE!! She is soo beautiful! Congradulations! I'm so thankful everything went well! Please kiss her for me! I really wish I could hop on a plane and come kiss her myself!! Are you blogging from the hospital?? My goodness girl, talk about multi-tasking!! Glad you did though, I was dieing to see a picture of her! Tell Mike and the kids I said hello and that I love them! Hope yall are planning a trip to GA soon!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
*COURTNEY*
Praise the Lord for the safe delivery!!! She's beautiful! And you do look really good for just having gone through labor!
WHAT A PERFECT FAMILY.. LUKE DOES NOT LOOK VERY HAPPY.. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN CALL THE KID THIS EVENING?
LOVE YOU
MAMA
Post a Comment