Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Kids!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so good! And they have on their shirts I got them! They all look so grown up now that they are holding a baby!!

Love you,
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Okay so I couldn't resist clicking on each picture and looking at them close up! I think she does look like Luke when he was first born! Also, I love the picture that one of them drew for you of the new family with you with the pregnant belly!! And, are those Luke's fingers that he just can't keep off of her? You are going to have to watch Bethany because Luke is going to be such a protective big brother!!! In Luke's mind, "Watch out boys, that's my baby sister!"

MORE PICTURES!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Love,
Tabitha

sarahdodson said...

I love the kids with their tiny sister:))) great pictures!!

Grace said...

i love the pictures!!! is that luke's hand in the last picture trying to take out beth's eye? that's so funny! beth is adorable :) and the other kids look so happy about having her as a sister. she already fits right in. cute family portrait by the way. the one on the bed that is in crayon. is that by anna or naomi? i'm guessing anna. very cute though :)

Anonymous said...

When do you get to come home from the hospital? I hope that you are doing well!

Love,
Tabitha