O.K. Mike Question... Did you use both screws????
That looks like so much fun! Aren't grandparents great?Love,Tabitha
They look like they are having fun! It's been raining here so we are stuck inside. I found a good website to make the bows! Have a good memorial day weekend!Love, Rebecca
What a neat gift! :)
Neat grandparents! Were you kidding about the ER, or did you really go? I'm confused! I KNOW they are loving that gift! How fun! Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
O.K. Mike Question... Did you use both screws????
That looks like so much fun! Aren't grandparents great?
Love,
Tabitha
They look like they are having fun! It's been raining here so we are stuck inside. I found a good website to make the bows! Have a good memorial day weekend!
Love,
Rebecca
What a neat gift! :)
Neat grandparents! Were you kidding about the ER, or did you really go? I'm confused! I KNOW they are loving that gift! How fun! Love you!
Post a Comment